When an employee is set to ‘scheduled and must check in/out’, you have the option to set them also to ‘can check in/out on days without a schedule’. When you do this, you must enter their default break and meal breaks. The reason for this is that the system has no way of knowing, since they are not scheduled, how long they will be working. Because of this, we don’t know how much time to allocate based on the setup. So you must specify what they are allowed.
- Access to your schedule from anywhere
- Smartphone access to your schedule
- Online shift swapping
- All time off requests are logged
- Shift reminders to your phone or gtalk
- Manage your availability online
- Weekly schedules emailed to you